The breathwork practice below provides a multi-sensory meditation experience that relaxes the nervous system and brings harmony to the mind-body system. This practice uses a synergistic pairing of ancient pranayama techniques that create the perfect environment within where we are able to reprogram and upgrade subconscious belief systems and create a space of receptivity to hear the wisdom of our soul.
This 2-round SOMA Breathwork session is designed to help you to tune in with the creative flow of the Universal energy before we kick off the course. We recommend to incorporate this into your morning practice to relieve stress and start your day in a positive way.
Things to note for the practice:
- The key is comfort! Find a place where you can completely relax and give yourself this gift.
- It's best to do the breath-work first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
- You can do this practice sitting up with the spine straight or lying down flat on the floor.
- Use headphones if possible to enhance the sound
- Breathe in through the nose and out through mouth; smooth and relaxed
This 20 minute breath work practice to:
- Open your creative channel to the creative flow of Universal energy
- Connect with your heart and intuition
- Quiet the mind and open the heart to hear your inner guidance
- What do I have to look forward to today, and what am I most grateful for right now?
- Even if you don’t have the immediate answers to those questions, this positive mindset will focus your attention on finding the answers. Ask yourself those questions a few times and notice how the answers make you feel. All of a sudden you have something to look forward to and something to be grateful for. How will that kind of mindset affect your day