Manifest Your Goals Using Sacred Geometry
As you set your intentions for the coming year, you can do a better job of manifesting what you truly desire by taking advantage of sacred geometry.
Ask yourself three questions.
- What do you really want to have in your life?
- In order to have what you want, who do you have to be?
- Finally, what do you need to do differently?
Wishing and hoping and setting your intentions alone will not work.
You need to use the three keys of manifestation: have, be and do.
Here is a simple way to use sacred geometry to shift from a powerful intention to experiencing what you truly want to have in your life.
Draw an equilateral triangle on a piece of paper.
The Triangle of Manifestation: Have, Be and Do
In an equilateral triangle, each angle is at 60 degrees.
This is an important symbol of manifestation because what you need to be and do is equally important to what you want to have.
Each leg of the triangle is as important as the other.
You can not manifest what you want to have unless you think through all three sides and make the changes necessary to be and do.
To use this simple technique:
- Write what you want to have at the base of your triangle.
- On the right hand side, write what you would have to be in order to have what you want. How do you need to show up differently?
- On the left hand side, write what you will have to do. What actions do you need to take to manifest what you want to have?
In sacred geometry, the triangle is considered the most stable of all forms.
The triangle represents where matter and consciousness connects with the higher realms.
This simple technique allows you to delve deeper to create lasting change – not just a wish that you hope for in January and regret later on in the year.
As you take advantage of sacred geometry, you find the balance between your knowledge, your will and your action.
You become unstoppable because there is balance in your thinking, being and doing.
For example, if you want to get healthy:
- What do you really want to have? When you get healthy, what will that look like? What will you hear? How will you feel? Take out a sheet of paper, draw a large triangle in the middle of it and write at length about what you want to have at the base.
- On the right side of your manifestation triangle, jot down how you will have to be. When you become the person who has what you want to have, what will other people see? What will you hear? How will you feel? The truth is that to have what you want, you need to become a different person than the person you are now. The shift in being allows the space for you to have.
- On the left side of your manifestation triangle, list out what you will need to do. Action is the fire that burns off old ways of being. When your fire element is balanced, you maintain consistent motivation, regular schedules, always keeping in mind what it is you really want to have even on days you feel tired, upset, disappointed or discouraged.
Let’s take a basic example:
- You want to have a healthy body.
- You may notice you need to be calmer, happier, less stressed, less angry, less forgetful of your goals, more mindful in all areas.
- You may realize you need to do regular exercise, consistent meditation, eat fruits and vegetables, drink water and stop eating before you are full.
As you go around and around your manifestation triangle, you brain storm ideas and get clearer and clearer, drawing what you really want into your life much more easily.