Easy. Tasty. Quick. Saucy. Vegan. Alkaline.
All you need to whip up this awesome sauce is a small food processor or blender to puree your ingredients until smooth, nothing fancy really.
savory mango basil sauce recipe
Sweet and savory mango basil sauce with garlic and tangy lime. Like an exotic goddess chimichurri you can use to toss with your favorite noodles, salad, drizzle over these jackfruit tacos or as a dip for your favorite things.
- Blender or Food Processor
- 1 Red mango peeled, sliced & pit discarded
- 1.5 cups basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic grated
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1/4 cup avocado or grapeseed oil
- Add the mango, basil, juice from half of the lime or lemon plus the olive oil to the bowl of a food processor or blender. Puree until silky smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the grated garlic cloves. Taste and add more lime juice and sea salt to your liking.